Mindfulness meditation is a general mental practice that is mainly focused on directing one’s mind towards their personal life experiences such as thoughts and emotions. It is an activity that involves a series of activities such as muscle relaxations and breathing practices. Philosophically, mindfulness meditations help individuals to have a better understanding of who they really are and how they can manage and control various emotions in their life. The philosophy behind mindfulness meditation came about to simply help people see through their minds and heart. However, this practice requires a suitable environment that will provide maximum concentration and permit the person involved in such an activity to fully engage in it Surprisingly, a bathroom can be such a perfect place for mindfulness mediation due to various reasons. Firstly, bathrooms are very private and cool places that offer absolute privacy for mindfulness meditation. People might fear to perform such an activity whenever they are surrounded by people. Likewise, the confidence in doing this activity is usually low if people are paying attention to what you are doing. Furthermore, even if you might engage in mindfulness meditation in front of people, it is without a doubt that you will not realize the full importance of this practice.
However, the conditions present in a bathroom are amazingly superb for medication. The cool breeze coming from the shower will definitely transition your mind to the world of mediation. Additionally, the reflection of some inside a bathroom will bring out the reality of mediation simply because you will have all the time you need to in order to complete your process effectively.
Apparently, effective mediation does not simply come on a silver platter. Considerations must be given in setting up your bathroom so that you achieve more Discussed below are some of the ways that can help you set up your bathroom for mindfulness meditation.
• Set up a more spacious bathroom. Commonly, people will always consider building a very small bathroom simply because they see it as just a bathing place. However, if you are that kind of person who loves meditation, then give your bathroom a large enough space. A big space will allow you to takes various postures that you need while meditating without restricting you There some meditation postures that require yoga styles and you will, therefore, need a large space.
• Paint. Meditation rooms require amazing paint that will make the mind shift completely and get empowered. Not only the does your house need proper painting but also the bathroom. This will encourage you to spend enough time in your meditation.
• Shower curtains. Although the bathroom is a private place in a real sense, shower curtains are also very important when it comes to meditation. Space goes hand in hand with the curtains because you can always have your bathroom partitioned by curtains to specifically set aside a particular area for mindfulness meditation.
• Candle stands. You can set up scented candles I’m that have different colors for the purposes of boosting the air breeze and being more dedicated.
• Water heater. Feeling the warmth of the water heater because the water heater makes it relaxing due to the comfort created. Warm water relaxes the muscles and its therefore necessary to have your bathroom fitted with water heaters.
Nevertheless, bathrooms need to have meditation music and videos that will guide you properly. You can fix screens or speakers to offer such services. Additionally, consider looking for online reviews that will help you choose the highly recommended water heater systems for your bathrooms.